The centre is primarily devoted to the teaching of Vipassana or Insight Meditation as taught in the Thai Forest tradition of Theravada Buddhism in the lineage of Ajahn Chah and Ajahn Sumedho.
What we do
- Weekly Wednesday evening meditations (8 - 9:30 p.m., no need to book)
- Monthly introduction to meditation workshops
- Monastic Retreats on a donation basis
- Monthly Day-long Meditation Retreats
- Residential retreats based on mindfulness meditation
- Yoga Classes.
- Join our Mailing List.
Upcoming EventsSunday 15th December : Day of Mindfulness Meditation
Sunday 15th December 2013
Thursday 19th December : Women\'s Day Retreat
Thursday 19th December 2013
Saturday 21st December: Introduction to Meditation Workshop
Saturday 21st December 2013
Sat 28th - Tue 31st December: New Year Retreat with Ajahn Ratanavanno
Saturday 28th December 2013
Sat 25th January: Introduction to Meditation Workshop
Saturday 25th January 2014