The centre is primarily devoted to the teaching of Vipassana or Insight Meditation as taught in the Thai Forest tradition of Theravada Buddhism in the lineage of Ajahn Chah and Ajahn Sumedho.
What we do
- Weekly Wednesday evening meditations (8 - 9:30 p.m., no need to book)
- Monthly introduction to meditation workshops
- Monthly Day-long Meditation Retreats
- Residential retreats based on mindfulness meditation
- Yoga Classes.
- Join our Mailing List.
Upcoming EventsSat 25th May 2 p.m. - 4 p.m : Introduction to Meditation Workshop
Saturday 25th May 2013
Sunday May 26th : Day of Meditation
Sunday 26th May 2013
Thursday 30th May Women\'s Day Retreat
Thursday 30th May 2013
Fri May 31st - Sun June 2nd: Weekend Retreat with Venerable Ahimsako
Friday 31st May 2013
Thursday 27th June : Women\'s Day Retreat
Thursday 27th June 2013
Weekend Residential Retreat with Venerable Ahimsako, Buddhist Monk from Amaravati Monastery. This weekend will be based on the practice Insight meditation in the Theravada tradition. More details to follow soon.
Participants are asked to abide by the 8 precepts as outlined below.
1. Harmlessness: not intentionally taking the life of any living creature.....