The centre is currently open for day visits. It is also possible to join the daily morning and evening pujas at 7am and 7pm (except on Fridays). Booking is essential.
Guidelines for day visits:
The grounds, the dhamma hall and bathroom are open to the public. All other buildings at the centre are currently closed to the public.
- It is necessary to commit to using the hand sanitiser provided and to keep social distancing by adhering to the measures put in place.
- To maintain social distancing a maximum of 4 people can visit the centre at any one time. If you would like to visit with a group each person must complete a booking form. If more than 4 people book at any one time you will receive an email to request you book at another time.
- If you are a member of a ‘vulnerable group’ such as those over 70’s or with an underlying condition please let us know in advance and we will try ensure that the Dhamma hall is kept free for you for the duration of your visit.
We plan to have further phases of opening and will let everyone know through the website. We thank everyone for your patience and cooperation. We are really looking forward to welcoming everyone back in the safest way possible and in line with our public health obligations.
Please complete the below booking form below if you would like to visit the centre or to attend the pujas. It is necessary to give at least 24 hours notice for any proposed visit.
Please do not attend the centre if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- a fever (high temperature – 38 degrees Celsius or above)
- a cough – any kind of cough, not just dry
- shortness of breath or breathing difficulties
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
Please do not attend the centre if you are a confirmed case or a close contact of a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19.